Saturday, March 8, 2008

Never Win

I'll screw with your mind.
I'm worse than a lingering touch.
I can be so much more, so much worse;
I can be wildest dreams,
I'm your deadliest nightmare.

I'm no child's play.
No teenage kicks.
You're fooling with a right old professional dear.
You're mixed up in a tangled web.

The rules,
There are no rules.
Don't talk about me.
I can be a simple laughter,
I can be your death.

Play as long as you want.
Manipulate everyone.
Lose your friends.
Lose them all for me.

They'll die one by one
Believe me, you'll never win.
You'll play to the end,
Yet the victory is mine.

No more questions,
No more hesitation.
All or nothing.
Are you nervous yet?

I am your friend.
Your enemy
I am disdain.
I am the Nervous Game.

Do you dare play me?
Can you not?
Take a chance.
Feel fear.

Play the Nervous Game.

No comments: