Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Essence Of Love. Or at least the hope of it.

I can't believe you told me.
I rather you didn't.
You knew I didn't want to know
Your vices and unforeseen secrets.

You can't pretend it's gonna be okay
Your vulnerability and my insane possesion
Its not a good combination
We cause pain and sorrow to us

Only Us.

Naturally competitive, I hate myself
You don't.
Damnit you should
I hate you because of that.

You can't have us both.
Choose one.
I rather her than me.
Life is worth nothing.
Not now

---

You
Yes?
There's nothing
I can't understand
You're not making any sense.
Yet...

Its magic
Shut up
C'mon
Nothing. What is this?
What were you saying?
Nothing.
Then why...?
Just because.
I don't get you.
I know

I still...
Yeah
Oh?
I know.Me too.

-LOVE.
When its louder than words,
Stronger than fights,
And safer than tears.

No comments: